Truths & Lies Brand realizes that the protection of your privacy and security is very important.
Processing Personal Data
Truths & Lies may use information about you for the following purposes:
• if you sign up to receive newsletters/mailings or to attend a particular event, Truths & Lies will use your personal data to send you the newsletters/mailings required or to register you as a participant at the relevant event;
• personal data of participants in competitions will be used for the purpose of the competition and to announce the winner(s);
• in the context of our commercial relationship with you, Truths & Lies may also send you newsletters or invitations on its own initiative;
• if you make use of the facility to apply for a job or send your CV online via the Truths & Lies website, your personal data will also be processed in this regard;
• if you contact us with questions, we will respond.
You have the right to view the personal information Truths & Lies holds on you at any time. If any information is incorrect, you can request to Truths & Lies that such data is corrected, supplemented, deleted or blocked. Please address such requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you no longer want to receive marketing information about Truths & Lies, its organization or products you can unsubscribe by sending an email to:
Security of your data
Truths & Lies wants your personal data to remain as secure as possible. Truths & Lies therefore strives to provide secure data transmission between your computer and our servers. Truths & Lies has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against loss or against any form of unlawful processing.
Truths & Lies website may contain some links to other websites. Truths & Lies is not responsible for and can not accept any liability for the handling of your information by these parties. For further information, please read the privacy statement (if applicable) of the website you are visiting.